Stepmom Help Line
The Stepmom Help Line is a monthly subscription-based online support that allows you to easily and instantly ask your questions such as:
- I’m feeling overwhelmed. I just want to vent a bit. Is that OK?
- Do you have any resources that could help me with understanding what my role in this family is?
- My stepdaughter is disrespecting me and I’m feeling stressed at this moment. I’m not sure how to handle this. What do you suggest I do?
- I want my partner to know that she’s important in my life, but I don’t have the right words to say what I mean. What’s the best way to tell her she’s a priority to me?
- The ex-wife keeps sending us nasty emails and now, me and my partner just got into an argument over this. I’m feeling lost as to want to say to him. Can you help me?
The Stepmom HelpLine is a great way to get the help you need at a moment’s notice.
You need a resource about what is a typical teen behavior? This is the place to ask.
Wondering what to say to a stepchild who reminds you “you’re not my mom!”? Again, you’re in the right place.
It’s a great way to get fast help and answers. No more waiting for your email to be read or sifting through Facebook posts to see if someone responded to your questions.